1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Place the Baking Cases into a cupcake tin.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs and if the mixture starts to curdle, add a little flour.
3. Fold in the remaining flour and Cocoa Powder with a metal spoon.
4. Place spoonfuls of the mixture into the Baking Cases and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until well risen and firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
5. To make the buttercream icing, place the butter in a bowl and beat until soft. Gradually sift and beat in the icing sugar and then add enough milk/water to make the icing fluffy and spreadable.
6. Use a star nozzle to pipe the chocolate butter icing in a circular pattern on top of each cake and place three chocolate mini eggs in the centre of each.