The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is ideally located just 10 minutes from Cork City Centre in the heart of beautiful East Cork.
Featuring a listed Georgian Building, 126 inviting & flexible bedrooms, A Elemis Spa with Hydrotherapy Pool & Gym, Award Winning Dining Options and Complimentary Kids Club the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island makes the ideal getaway for travellers of all ages.
What makes the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Little Island ideal for a family getaway?
The team at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa are delighted to offer a warm welcome to travellers of all ages, but for our little explorers an extra special welcome awaits.
The hotel offers an abundance of amenities and features to take the stress out of travelling with children including:
- Flexible Bedroom arrangements – which are ideal for larger families or those with teenagers
- Complimentary Blu Bird Kids Camp which runs throughout the summer and all school holidays. With dedicated and Garda vetted co-ordinators, activities include arts & crafts, movie nights, quiz time and outdoor activities.
- A Personal welcome for all children with Little Explorers Gift Packs and Resort Money to spend in the hotel
- Award winning children’s menu- featuring familiar favourites with a fresh approach to healthy dining
- DVD players provided in all family rooms with a wide ranging selection of DVDs available at reception
- Extended Children’s Pool Times during school holidays
- Outdoor & Indoor Play Area. Board Games, cards and outdoor games are also available at reception
- Wind down before bed with complimentary Milk & Cookies
As if this wasn’t enough to keep your little ones busy our enviable location means that we are lucky enough to be on two of Irelands most famous routes the Wild Atlantic Way & the Ancient East.
We are also within easy driving distance of a large number of Corks finest attractions including:
- Cork City
- The Award winning Fota Wildlife Park
- The Lifetime Lab in Fitzgerald’s Park
- The Jameson Experience
- Cork Gaol
- Blackrock Castle Observatory
- Kart mania
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- Spike Island Activity Centre
- Cushkinny Activity Centre
- Drive through Cinema
- Leahys Open Farm
SPOOKTACULAR CORK ESCAPE
2 NIGHTS B&B + FAMILY PASS TO SPIKE ISLAND HALLOWEEN EVENT | FREE KIDS CLUB
This mid-term break take an adventure-filled trip with the family to Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork and enjoy the Spooktacular Cork Escape in Ireland’s Rebel County.
Enjoy a two-night family getaway at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork where kids can embrace the Halloween spirit with lots of ghoulish treats and plenty of activities onsite at the hotel from the playground to the pool and the whole family can enjoy a family pass to the award-winning Spike Island Halloween event, just a short drive from the hotel.
For more information:
Tel: +353 (0) 21 4297000