Cover your table with newspaper to protect from Glue (PVA is water based).
- Take your green sheet of paper and draw long thin leaf shapes (8 – 12)
- Cut out your leaves and stick to A3 background page using PVA Glue (see fig 1).
- Now pick a coloured page and draw a large vase/ plant pot shape.
- Cut out your pot and glue it down on your back ground page beneath your green leaves (see fig 2).
- Use your jam jar to trace and cut out six colour circles. Place a small blob of glue on the centre back of the flowers and stick them down on the leaves (see fig 3).
- Scrunch up some balls of tissue paper and dip in PVA Glue. Place your balls of tissue paper in the centre of your flowers (see fig 4).
- Cut out little circles from coloured address label or use pre-made stickers to decorate your plant pot (see fig 5).