1. Outline your scroll shape on the A3 paper.
2. Write you name in big letters at the bottom of the A3 Page with the permanent market
3. Dip the tea bag in warm water and shake off any excess liquid
4. Rub the A3 white cartridge paper with the wet tea bag to stain and leave to dry.
5. Draw your face, wearing an neck tie and hat on the A4 Paper.
6. Draw over your pencil lines with black permanent marker
7. Paint your face with poster paint (for flesh colour mix white with small amount of red and yellow.)
8. Paint your hair, hat and neck tie colours of your choice. Leave to dry.
9. Stick Picture to centre of the scroll with pritt stick.
10. Print your wanted text from your PC (or outline with pencil and finish with Permanent Marker)
11. Cut out the letters and stick down on the top of the scroll with pritt stick.
12. Carefully cut the scroll shape out of the A3 page.
13. Optional idea — mount your poster on an A2 Sheet of black sugar paper.