The Four-Star Talbot Hotel Wexford, part of the Talbot Collection is the perfect location for exploring the Sunny South East, the cornerstone of Ireland’s Ancient East.
The Hotel is ideally located overlooking the River Slaney in the heart of Wexford town just two minutes’ walk from the town centre and the Wexford Quay Front. With so much to see & do you will be spoilt for choice, visit Curracloe beach only 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel or explore some of Wexford’s top family attractions including the Irish National Heritage Park, Wells House & Gardens, Secret Valley Wildlife Park, the Dunbrody Famine Ship, JFK Homestead and Ireland’s most haunted house Loftus Hall.
Bricks 4 Kidz, Leisure Max, Wexford Omniplex and Playzone are ideal for a rainy day all based only minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Voted in the Top Ten Family Friendly Hotels Ireland 2014 by Primary Times readers, the Hotel is long established as a Family Friendly Hotel with facilities to ensure you and your family enjoy every minute of your stay.
- Children under 12 share free for B&B (Excluding New Year’s).
- Leisure Centre including Heated Kids Pool
- Complimentary Talbot Tigers Kids Club, open daily during the School Holidays
- A range of luxurious Family rooms that can cater for Families big & small
- Delicious food served from the newly refurbished Oyster Lane Restaurant & Ballast Bank Bar & Grill
- Babysitting service (Booking is required, subject to additional charge)
Great Deals at The Talbot Hotel Wexford
Three Night Triple Treat Offer
3 Night Midweek Break – Talbot Triple Treat. Enjoy 3 Night's Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in one of our Spacious Rooms. No Booking Deposit, Free Cancellation 24hrs Prior to arrival, Free Car Parking. – From €139 Per Person Sharing
Two Night Double Delight
2 Night Midweek Break - Talbot Double Delight. Enjoy Two Night's Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in one of our Spacious Rooms. No Booking Deposit, Free Cancellation 24hrs Prior to Arrival, Free Car Parking. – From €109 Per Person Sharing