Organising a Table/Pub Quiz
- Set a date in your school hall, local pub or GAA club and encourage parents and/or families to buy a table . Many pubs will provide a function room free of charge.
- One team per table (four people).
- Try to get the prizes donated.
- Use your local media and local businesses / shops to advertise the event.
- To help you think of questions use the Internet, encyclopedias, newspapers and magazines. Try to keep the questions entertaining and fun. Use music as well as questions and divide the questions into topics to keep the night interesting.
- Table Quiz packs can also be purchased through such websites as www.quizmania.co.uk
A Friendly DisclaimerWe hope you find these tips useful. They are however only tips and we don’t claim to be experts or cover all the angles. We don't accept responsibility for any loss where anyone acts or refrains from action as a result of material on this web page