4* Hotel Westport
Ph: 1850 536373 or 098 25122
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year 2013, is the perfect location to base you and your family when on holiday in the West of Ireland. Situated on the doorstep of family attractions that Westport and its surroundings have to offer.
Nestled in 7 acres of private woodland and just a short river walk into the centre of Westport town. With families in mind Hotel Westport offers a variety of family accommodation – Standard family rooms, Standard and Premier interconnecting rooms, deluxe family rooms and family suites.
To ensure that you and your children have added fun during your holiday at Hotel Westport, we are delighted to run our Panda Club daily activity programme, specially designed for your children's enjoyment. It is ideal for children aged 4 - 10 years.
The ‘Fun Fellows’ organise a daily activity programme in the Panda Club and they will encourage children to have fun, mix, make new friends and play games. Watch out for Petie the Panda who just loves to join in the fun. Activities both indoor and outdoor, (weather permitting) are run at set times each day. Details of next day’s activities are posted at reception each evening giving your little ones time to plan their day.
Catch the Panda Train for dinner served daily between 5.15 and 6.30 as part of the Panda club programme. (Children wishing to dine outside the panda club programme will incur a restaurant charge.)
The Panda Club operates over the Public Holidays/Weekends at Easter, October and the lead into the New Year. It also operates daily in the summer months of June, July and August.
Other Facilities available at Hotel Westport
Things to do locally
- 20m Pool with Children Splash pool
- Outdoor Play Area
- 9 Hole Crazy Golf
- Table Tennis & Pool Table
- Babysitting. (charges apply)
- Baby-Listening Service.
- Travel Cots (Free of charge)
- Packed lunches (charges apply)
- Ocean Spirit Spa
- Waves Hair Studio
- The Great Western Greenway – for a leisurely family cycle (bike hire can be arranged through the hotel)
- Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park
- Blue Flag Beaches
- Horse Riding
- Skate Park & multi use games area
- Tennis Courts
- Killary Cruise
- Adventure Islands
- Kylemore Abbey
- Museum of Country Life
- Connemara National Park
Your children are your pride and joy and you want to make sure they have lots of fun while on their holidays - so do we!
For Further details on our family holidays visit our Website www.hotelwestport.ie
or call the Hotel direct on 09825122.
Don't forget to mention you saw this advertisement on Schooldays.ie when making an enquiry or a booking!