Posted by SchoolDays Newshound on 09/06/2015. Tags: Parenting
reports today on the plight of a Junior Cert student from Kerry who spent the weekend living in a car with her parents and siblings while preparing for her Geography exam yesterday.
Banisha Kisto and her family had been renting a house in Co Kerry but according to the Independent.ie
report, they were hospitalised following a suspected gas poisoning at their home and have since been advised not to return to the property
Since leaving the hospital they have not been able to source suitable accommodation and their belongings are still in their former house.
A spokesman for the local council has said they had done their utmost to source emergency accommodation for the family - and would continue to do so.