Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

******CHILDMINDER REQUIRED IN LUSK******

******CHILDMINDER REQUIRED IN LUSK******           reply
04/07/2016 12:20 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a kind childminder to start in September. My 2 kids (3.5 and 1 year old), older one would need to be dropped & collected from Woodlands Montessori in Lusk @12pm 3 to 4 days a week. Must be flexible, have own transport and non smoker. Pm me if interested. Thanks.

Aiva

re : ******CHILDMINDER REQUIRED IN LUSK******           reply
12/07/2016 09:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking a childminder I am currently working with a family in lusk looking after their 3. Children but unfortunately due to financial reasons they can no longer keep me on, I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, I am garda vetted and I have first aid training,if you would like to discuss this further please contact me thank you Leonie

re : ******CHILDMINDER REQUIRED IN LUSK******           reply
10/07/2016 19:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Aiva
Im a mother of 4 school going children available for childminding from mid august. I have 3 girls ages 5 and twins who are 12 and 17 year old son, so I have plenty of experience with children of all ages. I live in Chapel farm. Let me know if you would like to meet to discuss the possibility of looking after your two children. My number is 0868333295
Thanks Karen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;