Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

****LUSK CHILD MINDER AVAILABLE********

re : ****LUSK CHILD MINDER AVAILABLE********           reply
19/06/2016 09:57 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are parents of the twin boys Paddy and Tony. They are 3.5, We are living in Lusk but boys are in Happy Days Montessori in Skerries. We are looking for full time minder from September 2016 Mon till Friday to collect them 12.15pm from the Montessori and mind them till 02:30pm first week 03:30pm second week 04:30pm third week and again 02:30pm on the 4th week. On the days off the school boys need to be mind from 8am till above.
We are looking for mature minder, prefer native, non smoker. We are able to pay 9h/hour, so average is around 585 euro/month.
Interested - call/text on: 0862181716 or 0862687529

****LUSK CHILD MINDER AVAILABLE********           reply
22/01/2016 10:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all, I´m an Irish mum living in Lusk Village I am an experienced child minder
Non smoker, Garda vetted. First Aid trained. I am currently looking after three children from the same family aged one, four and seven in their home and my contract will end shortly. I don´t drive but living in Lusk village I am within walking distance to Lusk National school and Educate Together and local Crèche and Montessori schools. Available Monday to Friday. References available . Please call Gillian 0868489063.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;