Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

***Experienced reliable childminder available Naas/Newbridge Surrounding***

***Experienced reliable childminder available Naas/Newbridge Surrounding***           reply
03/01/2012 15:50 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi My name is Tara. I am an experienced reliable childminder with references. I am looking to mind in my own home and can provide services including the school run and meal provision. I charge low rates and am flexible.Please PM me if interested.
Kind Regards,

Tara

re : ***Experienced reliable childminder available Naas/Newbridge Surrounding***           reply
05/01/2012 16:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tara,
I emailed you before re: childminding possibilities but as it worked out, I didn´t return to work at the time. I now have a part-time job offer locally and was wondering if you´d be interested in minding my two boys on Tuesdays/Thursdays each week? My husband works shifts which means we´d need the boys minded from 8.30-6 one week, from 12.30-6 another week and from 8.30-3.30 another week.
I wondered how much you would charge as my Mam will be minding my boys on Mondays for me alternating with my Mother-in-law, but they can´t do Tuesdays and Thursdays.
If you have been minding any other children with Tristan since we last spoke, I´d be grateful if you could let me know, and also, where you live? We live on the Sallins Road in Naas and I will be working in the town centre from 9-5.30.
Any information you may be able to provide would be hugely helpful.
Many thanks,
Clodagh.

discussion forum terms & conditions