Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

***Kind, reliable, fun, experienced childminder availabe***

***Kind, reliable, fun, experienced childminder availabe***           reply
25/05/2014 09:31 - Longford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Theresa Beirne, I am 18 years old and I live in Longford town. I am a student at DCU studying children´s and general nursing. I have required training in first aid with children and babies. I have lots of experience minding children for the last couple of years. I have been babysitting at weekends, the children´s ages ranged from 6 months to 8 years old. I would also sometimes have to mind them all weekend while their parents were away, this would happen frequently with the six month old. I have references if required.
I currently have a part time job on the odd weekend at Octopus Kidz play centre in Longford town, my job requires me to supervise and entertain large groups of children of all ages, I also host children´s birthday parties which takes a lot of responsibility. You can also get a reference if required. I love this job but for the summer I would love something more full time if possible.
I love children and I have a great connection with them, I find them so inquisitive and I love their curiosity and their innocence. I am honest and reliable and very punctual. I will never leave your house untidy or dirty. I am a non-smoker and my hobbies include reading, playing the piano and music.
If you want any further information or you would like to meet me please contact me on 0857102471.
Thank you for your time,
Theresa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;