Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

**AFTERSCHOOL CARE AVAILABLE FOR ST BENEDICTS/SCOIL GRAINNEE**

**AFTERSCHOOL CARE AVAILABLE FOR ST BENEDICTS/SCOIL GRAINNEE**           reply
20/09/2017 13:10 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a registered childminder in Latchford Clonee. I will soon have 2 places available for afterschool care. My service includes to and from school drop off and pickups. I also provide breakfast, cooked dinner and evening snack. Myself and the children enjoy days out during term time. The Zoo, Clonfert Farm The Pheonix Park and our local playgrounds/library are some of our favourites. My home is casual and relaxed where the children enjoy painting playdough and other arts/crafts. I also set aside time for homework. If I can help you with your childcare requirements please pm or contact me on 0860555045.
Erica.

re : **AFTERSCHOOL CARE AVAILABLE FOR ST BENEDICTS/SCOIL GRAINNEE**           reply
19/10/2017 20:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Only one place available now. Thankyou for all of your texts and pms.
Erica.

re : **AFTERSCHOOL CARE AVAILABLE FOR ST BENEDICTS/SCOIL GRAINNEE**           reply
20/11/2017 06:24 - Dublin West Childminders
Thankyou Noreen for your text. Due to the overlap in times with my other schools Im unable to do pickups from Mary Mother of Hope. Best of luck with your search.
Erica.

re... : **AFTERSCHOOL CARE AVAILABLE FOR ST BENEDICTS/SCOIL GRAINNEE**           reply
13/01/2018 19:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I currently have one afterschool place available.
Please call or text me with your childcare requirements.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;