Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

**Mature part -time Childminder Available Newbridge**

re : **Mature part -time Childminder Available Newbridge**           reply
06/09/2016 09:11 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there.
I would be interested in chatting to you regarding your ad on schooldays.
I have One child - 13 month old girl. Her name is Ruby Rose.
I´ll be starting a new job in October but I´m waiting to hear what my hours are. I will need some one every second Wednesday evening every Saturday till about 2pm. I would need some one who can be flexible as my partner is a retained firefighter and is on call every 2nd week so I would need someone to mind her when he´s on call and possibly the odd evening on his off week if he gets extra days. It might only be for a few hours..... approximately 4 -5 hours from around 2pm on the wednesday. I won´t know for sure nearer to the end of September of the hours.
I´ve put the ad up early as I´d like her to be familiar with the childminder before I start work.
If interested can you send your references/cv and rate to ocolleton@gmail.com. I have an idea of what I am willing get to pay also. But we can discuss fees.
Thanks
Orla

**Mature part -time Childminder Available Newbridge**           reply
29/08/2016 15:38 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I have over 30 years experience in looking after children of all ages. I have excellent references. I am available to mind your child/children part time in the Newbridge or surrounding Area. I am a non smoker and i hold a full clean licence.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

E

discussion forum terms & conditions

;