Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

**Seeking part-time childminder, 3-4 afternoons/week, Ballinteer, D16**

**Seeking part-time childminder, 3-4 afternoons/week, Ballinteer, D16**           reply
30/08/2015 21:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we´re looking for an experienced childminder for 3 to 4 afternoons a week to mind our 2 children (aged 3 and 10) in our own home if possible. Hours are from 12.30pm to 5.30pm and the days are flexible but typically Monday to Thursday. Driver preferred as 10 year old needs to be collected from school or afterschool activities. Please PM me if these hours might suit you and if you´re available to start maybe this week or next.
thanks

re : **Seeking part-time childminder, 3-4 afternoons/week, Ballinteer, D16**           reply
03/09/2015 09:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
I am an experience childminder with my own car and driving license. Have been working with children for 7 years and really enjoy my role. I ensure that I help with homework engage the children in fun age appropriate activities. I am available either in my own home but would equally be happy to work in the children´s home if this is preferable. My contact number is 089 4927046. Please give me a call if you would like to discuss things further.
Kind Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;