Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

*CHILDMINDER* *GREYSTONES/KILCOOLE*

re... : *CHILDMINDER* *GREYSTONES/KILCOOLE*           reply
11/11/2013 07:53 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
thanks for letting me know. i´m interviewing a couple of people who are available in the afternoon as well but I´ll get back to you if that doesn´t work out.

re : *CHILDMINDER* *GREYSTONES/KILCOOLE*           reply
04/11/2013 23:14 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to do a school drop/walk in Greystones? I need someone to mind my children from 7-8.50am 3 mornings per week and take them to school. I have 3 children aged 7,9,11. I would also need Monday 2.30 pick up until 6pm, plus other possible afternoons. I know it´s an early start and it might not suit but I´m investigating all options. pm if you´d be interested. many thanks

re... : *CHILDMINDER* *GREYSTONES/KILCOOLE*           reply
09/11/2013 20:01 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there, I would be available mornings, but unfortunately I cannot do afternoons in your house as I have children in my own home then. Thanks

*CHILDMINDER* *GREYSTONES/KILCOOLE*           reply
22/10/2013 19:22 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello, I´m a mum of one available to mind children part/full time in my own home. Complete child friendly home, with plenty of indoor and outdoor space to play. Plenty of indoor games, arts, crafts, board games, puzzles etc lined up for these winter months.Very reasonable rates. If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to contact me. I am also available for short notice/school holidays/emergencies etc.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;