Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

*Qualified, Experienced Childminder Available*

re : *Qualified, Experienced Childminder Available*           reply
01/06/2014 20:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Alison,
I´m looking for someone to mind my two little men Wed-Fri. The eldest is 5 and is in junior infants and the other little fella is 2. My youngest has a kidney condition and is peg feed so I´m looking for someone who is comfortable/ familiar with peg feeding, or willing to learn??.. We are based in ashbourne, so would need someone who drives and is qualified in childcare, but most importantly who can take good care of them. If you are interested in talking further please let me know.
-Eavan

*Qualified, Experienced Childminder Available*           reply
30/05/2014 17:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Alison and I am looking for a childminding job in Dublin, preferrably Northside but can travel. I have a fetac level 5 diploma in childcare, fetac level six higher national diploma in social studies, a Bachelor of Arts level seven ordinary degree in social studies and as of May this year I will have a Bachelor of arts honours degree in social studies. I have been childminding all throughout college part-time and full-time throughout the summer months. I am a very approachable, professional and reliable person and work well with children. I am looking for a job from mid June onwards 3-4 days a week. I mind one other child one day a week. I am flexible however with days as the parent of child I mind is flexible also. If you wish to contact me my number is 085-7857403.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;