Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

14 yr old BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

14 yr old BIRTHDAY PARTY!!           reply
29/07/2011 11:08 - Ask Mother Hen
-----------------------------------
My daughter is turning 14 soon and doesn´t know what to do for her birthday. She wants to have a sleepover but also wants to do something before that. I suggested the zoo but she said that was too babyish and her friend is going to Funtasia Waterpark. Any ideas? Nothing too expensive please (:

re : 14 yr old BIRTHDAY PARTY!!           reply
14/08/2012 12:33 - Ask Mother Hen
I´M A FEMALE CHILDREN´S ENTERTAINER, 087-9655777 DUBLIN MEATH KILDARE WICKLOW etc..
I´M THE BEST AT WHAT I DO !
DISCO, ALL AGES.
KARAOKE WITH OVER 60,000 SONGS. ABBA TO GAGA -JEDWARD
PARTY GAMES - MUSICAL CHAIRS,MUSICAL STATUES, MUSICAL BUMS, SIMON SAYS
FACE PAINTING - ANY FACE FOR ANY OCCASION
LEARN THE DANCE MOVES TO DANCE-A-LONG SONGS.
DANCING & SINGING COMPETITIONS.
EVERY SHOW HAS AN AMAZING LIGHT SHOW INCLUDED !!
FANTASTIC RATES 087-9655777
She might be too old for the party games and face painting can be disco diva style with glitz n glitter etc..... the Disco is fantastic for all ages, you can invite as many as you like and have it in your house or a venue, community centre, function room gaa club etc... saves and guaranteed fun. Mention the idea and she will love it... the coolest 14 year old with all her friends :-)

re... : 14 yr old BIRTHDAY PARTY!!           reply
01/08/2011 00:51 - Ask Mother Hen
How about getting a stylist in? I know it sounds a bit mad but they´re all mad for work these days and can really entertain girls of that age? If you ask enough it´ll cover the cost with presents if that makes sense...

15/08/2012 19:13 - Ask Mother Hen
make up or baking party .......you may have a friend that would do it, keep the cost down.
good luck
I.

re... : 14 yr old BIRTHDAY PARTY!!           reply
29/07/2011 20:38 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi Butterfly,

Thanks a million for your post! Unfortunately we did a make-up party last year. It was absoloutely brilliant, and I really recommend it to girls her age as they´re isn´t much out there besides the cinema etc. Thanks again!

29/07/2011 13:25 - Ask Mother Hen
Hi Emma
My 14 year old had a party a few months back and she had a make-up party. Great fun, someone came to the house and showed them how to cleanse & prepare skin and then how to put on make-up. She did one side of their face and they had to do the other. 14 is a good age as they are starting to get into the makeup and it´s good to have someone talk to them about the importance of cleansing skin, not sharing makeup etc . It was also quite relaxed with music on in the background and great giggles when they were doing the facemasks. The lady who came brought all the mirrors & make-up etc so it was easy to organise.

They had pizza and watched a dvd after and a few stayed for sleepover.
Other recent parties she went to included an outing to the National Aquatic Centre and another was to a jewellery making place somewhere on the quays in dublin city centre. Other than that most of the parties are cinema outings.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;