Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

28 yr old Irish Female, experienced in minding kids from infancy to teens. Seeking full-time role in D2,4,6,8,14 area

28 yr old Irish Female, experienced in minding kids from infancy to teens. Seeking full-time role in D2,4,6,8,14 area           reply
28/04/2014 16:15 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there I’m a 28 year old Irish female living in Dublin 11 years now - I´m presently living in Ranelagh. I have a good few years of childminding exp, including a gap year during which I minded a 1yr old, 3 and 4 yr old full-time, and 6 months of teaching English to kids from 3 to 13 yrs in South Korea. I have also volunteered with the ‘Big Sister’ youth program which involved mentoring a teenage girl with special needs through weekly meetings/outings for a period of 18months. After returning from travelling in 2012, I took a full-time role with a lovely family in Donnybrook. This involved looking after 4 amazing little kids aged from 1-6 years old and to be honest it was the most rewarding thing I´ve done in a long time. It was really hard to leave them, but I was offered a chance at role within the industry I studied in and decided to take it. This is where I´m currently employed.

However, I have now decided to go back to college to part-time (evenings) and retrain in psychology with a view to getting into ABA tutoring for children. I love working with children, teaching through play and seeing them learn a little more every day. I´m looking for a secure full-time childminding role to move to in or near (luas/dart)the City Centre, as I´ll be studying in DBS at 6.15pm twice a week. Salary wise, I was on min hourly wage (€8.65) in my last full-time (40+hours) position and would be looking at this at a minimum benchmark for it to be financially feasible for me. I´m avail at 2 weeks notice.

I hope that gives you an idea of who I am and whether I would be right for your family and I hope to hear from you!

re : 28 yr old Irish Female, experienced in minding kids from infancy to teens. Seeking full-time role in D2,4,6,8,14 area           reply
07/05/2014 09:48 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder in Donnybrook to mind two children (2 1/2 year old girl and a 1 year old boy) three days a week (Tue, Wed and Fri) €10 per hour 9-5pm - holidays paid also. If you are interested please email me rosalindbeere@hotmail.com or 0868395563 - start immediately.
Regards
Ros

discussion forum terms & conditions

;