Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

7 months old baby how much should i pay??

re... : 7 months old baby how much should i pay??           reply
07/10/2015 19:49 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
Minimum wage at least payable to nanny so uv to cover prsi etc extra, it´s approx €13 gross to employ a nanny but % changed in 2014 so my figure out date now...youv to issue payslips and a contact detailing Holidays etc...insurance youv normally cover for domestic employee On your house insurance, make sure inform them...but childminding Ireland has a policy through kidd insurance that is a nanny policy...
Yes plenty cash in hand nannies around but as times have changed more nannies are aware of their rights but also revenue have stepped in and also families need to protect themselves against accidents etc on their property...

06/10/2015 18:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hello,
Is that rate of 8-9 EUR/hr, all inclusive, or are there any taxes, holidays, insurance, fees that need to be added?
Regards
Hector

re : 7 months old baby how much should i pay??           reply
17/09/2015 13:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi,
I´m Nanny so I would charge at least 8.65€(its the minimum in Ireland) as you only have one baby.
I´ve been working minding a baby before and it was what I charged them.
parents need to think we need to pay the rent and bills in ours homes too.

7 months old baby how much should i pay??           reply
17/09/2015 11:20 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay (Locality: Dublin West)
Hi!

I am first time mom and I don´t have experience whit this so I would like if you can give me your opinion and experience. I have 7 months old baby and I am searching for childminder in my home. She should just mind him and she could eat at our home and drink coffee/tea as much she wanna. How much should I pay per hour/day?
Thank you! :)

17/09/2015 15:47 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Stanza, your looking to employ a nanny so yes minimum wage at least, higher rate depending on qualications and experience..see revenue.ie for further information on registering as an employer. A nanny in own home most expensive form of childcare in Ireland, although three or four kids might balance the cost out...

discussion forum terms & conditions

;