Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

A Loving Filipina minder available anytime

A Loving Filipina minder available anytime           reply
28/04/2017 09:01 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 35 year old Filipina, well-experienced with childminding, fun,caring,warm and loving and very responsible minder. I am currently minding two kids in Rathfarnham but will end my term this May. I have a very good reference from my employer. If you wish to talk to me to know more about me, you can contact me at 0874460360.. :-) I am a very commuted minder, if given a chance to mind your kids I will give then all the care and the love while minding them. That is my commitment. It just sadly,that I needed to be let go for practical purposes, Sarah my employer will mind the kids herself as she is not working at this moment, she gave birth last January.. I will surely miss the kids as I mind the more than a year, but I understand as well they have to be practical.. I would love to hear from you..:-)

re : A Loving Filipina minder available anytime           reply
28/04/2017 22:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We´re looking for a Nanny or Childminder to look after 3 children, in our home in Glenageary, for 5 days a week from May onwards.
We have 2 boys (6 months and just 7 years) and 1 girl (3 years).
Responsibilities will include dropping our girl to playschool and collecting her and her older brother from school / playschool and full time care of our 6 month old. Some light house work. You will need a full driving license to collect from school.
Thanks,
Thelma

re... : A Loving Filipina minder available anytime           reply
28/04/2017 23:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Thelma! Thank you for responding to my post, unfortunately I am not driving... I would have love to mind your kids!
Mitch

re... : A Loving Filipina minder available anytime           reply
28/04/2017 23:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks for getting back to me.
Best of luck.

re : A Loving Filipina minder available anytime           reply
02/05/2017 09:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Just wondering are you still available? Please PM me if so.
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;