Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

A mature experience Filipina nanny

A mature experience Filipina nanny           reply
31/05/2017 19:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello myname is Eva, I am 46 years old. A very loving, sweet,caring and committed nanny. I am currently working for a family in Foxrock for 3 years now minding Charlotte who is now 4 years old, and Ben a 9 month-old baby. I am happy with my job and very very committed and love the kids already as my own. But I need to take a hard decision to leave as my relatio ship with my lady employer is not as good anymore, I can´t work not being appreciated with my hard work and dedication. She might have gone through a lot right now, I do understand her...But as well, I need to work in am environment that is happy and warm and light. This is a very hard decision I´m making but I´m hoping to move on and work happily again. If you wish to know more about me please don´t hesistate to contact me on my mobile 0871206356. I am looking forward to have a chat with you! I am willing to give you their reference too, as she might understand my decision... Eva

re : A mature experience Filipina nanny           reply
01/06/2017 23:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Eva,
That sounds like a terrible situation you are in. Can I ask if you have transport?
Ann

re : A mature experience Filipina nanny           reply
07/06/2017 17:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Eva,
we are looking for a childminder for a 1 year old and a four year old from the end of August. This position is for four days a week and during term time as I am a primary school teacher. We are situated in Goatstown. As our son is in playschool it would involve a drop off and pick up so your own transport would be preferable. We would like to know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Kenneth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;