Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

A very hardworking, committed childminder, available ANYTIME!

re : A very hardworking, committed childminder, available ANYTIME!           reply
27/06/2014 10:43 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
You sound interesting to me. I live in Clonsilla Dublin 15, would this be an issue for you? so you would take care of the children in my home? I have 2 boys aged 10 and almost 4 years. the hours would be from 8.45am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Can you please let me know if you are interested and how much you would charge me.
Kind regards,
Melanie

A very hardworking, committed childminder, available ANYTIME!           reply
24/06/2014 17:35 - Dublin West Childminders
My name is Michelle a Filipina, I am a very loving, caring, committed, warm, responsible, reliable and energetic childcarer. I live just in celbridge. I can provide you the references i have if you are interested to interview me. I have had a nice experience minding two boys in Rathcoole aged 5 and almost 3. They are Joseph and Dylan a very lovely little boys. But because after 8 months working for them they decided to have me as a staying-in nanny, which sadly i cannot commit since i need a stay out job. So,we amicably decide to part ways and i have to look for another stay out job. I have a very good relationship with them the parents and the children. But everybody should move forward. I really hope you will give me a chance to be interviewed. This is my contact number 0862151572. Kind regards,

re... : A very hardworking, committed childminder, available ANYTIME!           reply
27/06/2014 11:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Melanie, thank you so much for the response! I am still very available for an interview if you wish to. Clonsilla is not a problem, i do not have an issue with my punctuality even when i worked in rathcoole that a two hour bus transport for me, ill get there early than 8;30 am.;-) I would love if you phone me anytime so we can talk and with m reference they will be very happy to talk to you too if you need... this is my contact number 0862151572. Im so looking forward to talk to you.. Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;