Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

A wonderful childminder is available in Lucan

A wonderful childminder is available in Lucan           reply
22/07/2015 21:24 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
If you need someone kind and reliable to collect and bring your children to and from school, I am an experienced child minder (and mum of two older children). I am available to collect and care for your children, cook yummy meals, help with homework, and generally have fun with your children. I can also do full days during holiday times, so no more worrying on that score. I am Garda vetted, a member of the teaching council and a qualified literacy tutor . I have my own car, including car seats etc. I can provide excellent references. I can also take your child to any after school activities etc. In short, you can go to work happy in the knowledge that your child is safe, happy and well cared for. I am available to start with the new school year, although I am willing to discuss an earlier start, if needed. Call Michelle 0863344222

re : A wonderful childminder is available in Lucan           reply
28/07/2015 18:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michelle, I have an 8 year old son who attend GVETNS. I would be interested in speaking with you in relation to child minding.
My number 087 9743505
Many thanks
Mary

11/08/2015 10:01 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michelle,
I am a mother of three children aged 10 (11 in Sept), 8 and 4. My 4 year old will be starting school in GSNP in September. I would like a childminder Mon-Fri, 8-9am in the morning and 2.30 - 5pm in the afternoon, preferably in their own home.
If you are interested you might post a reply.
Thank you.

re... : A wonderful childminder is available in Lucan           reply
11/08/2015 11:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I ment to say in our own home. My mobile number is 086 1973653 if you wish to discuss.
Thank you.

28/07/2015 20:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michelle,
I am looking for a childminder for my 4 year old son, 2/3 days a week. If you would like to discuss please let me know. My number is 086 6006584.
Many Thanks,
Nicola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;