Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After School Care required immediately - Killiney

After School Care required immediately - Killiney           reply
08/04/2014 19:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
After School Care for 10 year old girl required, 2 to 3 days per week. Pick up from school in Blackrock and ideally return to Killiney or mind in own home. Position until end of June. Might suit student

re... : After School Care required immediately - Killiney           reply
14/04/2014 13:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi , i dont drive sorry but i wouldnt mind doing a dart run as it runs from blackrock to killiney if that suited you?

re : After School Care required immediately - Killiney           reply
11/04/2014 10:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Majella Hughes and I was wondering if you have found somebody yet to pick up your child from school. If not please contact me on 0879979321. Thank you.

09/04/2014 08:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my names Amanda Barnes, im 19 years of age, im currently looking for a part time child minding job as im pregnant i´m healthly and fit and still available for work as i am not due until early august this would suit me perfect, i have experience with working with kids i´ve minded twin girls and their younger sister the past 3 years doing school runs, collection, making dinners and playing games park etc. References available if needed. Garda vetted also. If you´d like to contact me on 0851980377 thank you Amanda

10/04/2014 22:18 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m an Irish mammy with 3 grown up boys. I am friendly and trustworthy. I have worked in the Ballybrack community as a Project Worker for years with children and adults.
Some of the activities I organised were art, drama, jewellery making and others.
I have worked as a Volunteer in the Carmona Services with people with Physical and Intellectual Disabilities 2 days a week and I got great pleasure from this work.
I have been with the same lovely family for 2 years, a boy who’s 8 and a girl who’s 2. My duties were supervise with homework, light meals and lots of play and outdoor activities. Sometimes parents were away for weekends and I had the children from Friday to Sunday.
I was minding 2 boys age 2 and 5 on a full time basis for the last nine months. They have become part of our family,
My current job( After School Care for 9 Year Old Girl) in Dalkey, is about to finish up in the next couple of weeks, duties include, Supervision of Homework, Play Dates, Bring and collect from after school activities, and basically have fun. I am available to start
I have a full clean driving licence.
I look forward to hearing from you.

14/04/2014 12:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Amanda,
Many thanks for your email, just wondering if you have your own car as my daughter needs to be collected from school in Blackrock each day. We could use the Dart but think it would eat into your time and day
Let me know your thoughts
Thanks Suzanne

14/04/2014 14:16 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Yes I have been driving for years.
I am a mother of three grown up children. I have been childminding for years. I am currently looking after a three year old boy. I am available straight away if that suits. I am living in Killiney and it would suit me to look after her in my home. You can call me on 0879979321 if you like to talk further. Look forward to hearing back from you.

14/04/2014 12:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Majella,
No I have not found a suitable person yet as most people do not have a car. we are a little off the beaten track so there is no direct public transport route - can you tell me a little more about your circumstances and or availability
Thanks
Suzanne

14/04/2014 21:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks Amanda, will have a little think about it and get back to you on Wednesday
Suzanne

09/04/2014 12:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, my name is Morgan I would be interested in doing after school care for your daughter. I am currently working in blackrock in the mornings in a play group. I am qualified in childcare. I live in Stillorgan I have a full drivers licence and I am able to mind your child either in your house or mine. I have a 5 year old boy in school and would be looking to do childminding along with him. I am just wondering what hours you are looking for and how much you offer.
Regards
Morgan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;