After School care Dublin 11 Required

re : After School care Dublin 11 Required           reply
07/07/2014 00:39 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Sorry it´s 0877834216 thanks again

19/06/2014 12:50 - Dublin North Childminders
hi there I have 2 girls myself 17 and 10 one of them goes to canices girls school so I collect her at 14.40 any way I used to look after my friend little girl until she went back to work I am fully garda vetted and am very much involved in my local gaa club if u want to give me a call to chat my number is 0851904064

After School care Dublin 11 Required           reply
16/06/2014 21:00 - Dublin North Childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
Hi..
I am a full time working mam, looking for afterschool care in September for my two kids.. One starting in Junior infants and one going into 2nd class.. Required in the Lanesborough/Hampton Wood area of Finglas.. Collection from St Canices Boys & Girls @ 13.40 & 14.40 and minding them in your home, collected around 17.30.
Thanks

07/07/2014 00:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi could contact me at 0877934216 if the job is still free. i am irish and i am 32 year of age, I live in citygate, which is right next to lanesborough. I´m a mam of a playful 21/2 year old girl and funny little boy 18months. I´m a very active mam whom loves children. I also drive with a full irish licence. If this job is gone, maybe keep me in mind if you ever need a babysitter. Regards Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;