Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school (3-6pm) minder needed for Dublin 4

re : After school (3-6pm) minder needed for Dublin 4           reply
16/07/2015 15:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am looking to work part time in partnership with a reputable family and take responsibility for the safety and development of their children. So, I am send to you my CV.
My name is Vanessa, I am Brazilian and have recently moved to Ireland to study English and work. I have an intermediate level of English and I am a very willing hard worker, enthusiastic and motivated.
I am available to start immediately.Please find attached my CV for further information about my professional experience and education. If you have any questions regarding my application, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or by telephone.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Vanessa de Oliveira Soares
CURRICULUM VITAE
Vanessa de Oliveira Soares
Personal information
Address 240, South Circular Road, Kilmainham, Dublin 8
Mobilephone 083 8411162
Nacionality Brazilian
Marital status Single
Date of birth 11/08/1991
Email vanessasoares.uba@hotmail.com
Career history
2014- Volunteer
I worked as a volunteer in a recreation center for children and teenagers in a poor neighborhood of Santana do Livramento city. Every day played a different role, sometimes I helped in the kitchen preparing lunch for all children, adolescents and volunteers of the project, other days in the classroom, helping the children in activities performed, reading or playing with them.
2009 – 2010- Aupair and Cleaner
Helping to promote the social and educational development of the children within a busy routine. Providing breakfast for them and looking after their needs from their return from school in the afternoon right up to bed time. Performing childcare responsibilities according to the family´s rules.
Education
2015 (in progress)
General English – Griffith College, Dublin, Ireland
2011 - 2014
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – UNIPAMPA Federal Pampa University – Santana do Livramento, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Languages
Intermediate level of English
Portuguese native speaker
Basic level of Spanish
Additional information
 Friendly, energetic and competent
 Calm attitude. Always smartly presented with excellent hygiene standards and availa-ble on a live-in or live-out basis. Domestic service.
 Tidy, organised and reliable.
 Possessing a cheerful, easygoing and flexible personality.
 Enjoy working with children.
 Able to deal with stressful days.
 Non smoker.
 Do not mind pets being in the household.

After school (3-6pm) minder needed for Dublin 4           reply
05/07/2015 17:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi - we are looking for an experienced minder (ideally a primary school or Montessori teacher) to care for our two girls (aged 4 and 8) in our home in Dublin 4 - starting late August. The role would require a school pick up, but the school is a 5 minute walk from the house, so no car needed. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank-you, K.

re : After school (3-6pm) minder needed for Dublin 4           reply
16/07/2015 20:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, Dear parents.
My name is Eudes Oliveira, 26 years old. I have worked as a primary teacher for over 5 years and I am really excited to adquire some new experience around here. I can help your lovely babies with homework, play with them outside, do many funny indoor activities, like painting, drawing, artcrafts in general, manage their mealtime and etc. I am available to answer any question of yours. If you are interested in getting some more information, please let me know by emailing me or contacting me by my phone numbers: 089 973 8663 or 083 465 8126. I´d be really pleased to tell you about my background and make all possible arrangements which can make us have a great strongbond.

re... : After school (3-6pm) minder needed for Dublin 4           reply
16/07/2015 20:40 - Dublin South Childminders
P.S.: My email address is eudesoliveira88@yahoo.com
kind regards.
Eudes Oliveira.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;