Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school care in Monaleen

After school care in Monaleen           reply
08/05/2017 10:17 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
After school care required for 3 children in their own home 3 afternoons (approx 11 hrs) per week from September 2017. Flexible during school holidays. Kids need to be collected from school so own car is preferable but not essential.

re : After school care in Monaleen           reply
22/06/2017 17:33 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Madam
I would be available for your child minding as it would suit me I have been doing child care course up to date please don,t hesitate to contact me on 0873811330
Regards Bernie

re : After school care in Monaleen           reply
12/12/2017 19:51 - Limerick City Childminders
Dear family
I am very interested at the vacancy of childminder .
I am living in Limerick now since November, but I was living in Dublin since May of 2016.
I am studying during the morning in weekdays, so I am available during the afternoons, evenings and overnight. And also during all the weekends.
In Dublin, sometimes when the mothers needed I took care of two different babies, as babysitter, since June of 2016. One now is 2 years 6 months old and other is 1 year 5 months old. And also I worked as Aupair Live Out with a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old during eight months, because after that I got a job in my area, in a architecture office and I had worked there since March of 2017, but my contract expired at the end of September.
If you need any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Cinthia Hanssen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;