Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school care in swords

re : After school care in swords           reply
15/07/2015 21:19 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello !
My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old and Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014 and I´m in Holiday now but I return to School in September. I´m looking for a part time job. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary.My e-mail address is simone.058@hotmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you

After school care in swords           reply
15/07/2015 10:07 - Dublin North Childminders
I am a stay at home mum of 2 boys available for after school care full time or part time i live beside SETNS my son attends this school and my little boy playschool i can pick up your child or children everyday. Offering a lovely home from home environment will supervisor and help with homework snack given hot or cold and offering very competitive rate am very flexible as worked for years myself so know how hard it is juggling work with children. Pm me anytime if interested Lorna

re... : After school care in swords           reply
16/07/2015 01:22 - Dublin North Childminders
this hijacking other peoples posts should be stopped its not fair on the poster.if looking for childminding work they should set up their own post.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;