Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school care required - Dunboyne

re : After school care required - Dunboyne           reply
25/08/2015 17:05 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m living in Ballivor which is just outside Trim and I am offering babysitting services in the Meath area. I am just finished my contract in July 2015 of working 7am until 6pm with two year old twins and and a four year old due to the mother having another baby.I´m 20 years old (21 in December) and love to be around children. I´ve full a clean driving licence and my own car, Garda vetted, first aid course done along with a lot of experience with children from babysitting jobs at night to full time jobs. I´ve experience with children with Autism and other Special Needs and have a certificate for working with people with Special Needs. I also have had many cleaning jobs including in Intel. Non- smoker and I love animals!Plenty of references available including a current reference with occasional hours with a 6 month old baby. Private message me for more personal details and any inquires you may have, I´d love to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

After school care required - Dunboyne           reply
27/05/2015 16:46 - Meath Childminders
Hi, i am looking into after school care on a part-time basis (2 or 3 days a week) for 3 children in Dunboyne starting Sep 2015. It will involve a collection of one child from school at 2pm and collection of two children at 3pm. All three children will require minding until 6pm. Please PM if you are available and interested with details of your experience and your rate. Thank you.

re : After school care required - Dunboyne           reply
15/08/2015 17:38 - Meath Childminders
Date Listed 08/08/2015
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Hi
My name is Alicia law . . Iam 22 years of age.
Full drivers licence for 4 years. Iam looking for an afternoon job as I work in a racing yard in the mornings . Iam a jockey as well. For the past 2 and a half years I have been looking after 2 kids aged 7 and 2 in navan and still do but they are looking for someone in the mornings time from September on which I cannot do sadly . Before that I went to France to aupair for 3 weeks and also worked for a year as a childminder with 3 kids aged new born and 3 and 6 . I absolutely adore kids and always have. Love teaching them new things and been creative . I love art and always am doing art with my kids as I used to be an artist . Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me .Iam available from 1pm to 7pm
kind regards Alicia law

discussion forum terms & conditions

;