Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

After school childminder required in Dundrum for collection from Holy Cross

After school childminder required in Dundrum for collection from Holy Cross           reply
04/07/2017 15:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, We are relocating to Dublin over the summer and I am looking for a childminder to collect and care for my 7year old daughter Monday to Friday afterschool from September onward, preferably in their home near Dundrum. She will attending Holy Cross school in Dundrum, D14 and will be doing activities afterschool so collection times are variable. Thank-you and look forward to hearing from you.

re : After school childminder required in Dundrum for collection from Holy Cross           reply
07/07/2017 22:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Debora, I am 32 years old, I came to Ireland to improve my English and this is my second time here, I was here for 2 months in 2014. I´m easy going, organized, attentive, caring, responsible, punctual, loving and happy in minding your little one, I like being happy and also making everybody around me happy. I like to read, watch TV shows, travel, run and I also try roller skating. Back in Brazil, I helped my brother raise my niece, she is 9 years old now and I´ve been part of her life since she was born. I d would also be happy with animals and elderly.
I am available for interviews and if you need any further information about me, please, do not hesitate in contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Debora.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;