Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afternoon Part-Time Montessori Teacher Available

Afternoon Part-Time Montessori Teacher Available           reply
26/07/2017 06:57 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am a 35 year old Montessori Teacher with childcare qualifications, firstaid, Garda vetting and experience working with children with special needs. As I only work mornings and the odd afternoon I am available for part time afternoon childminding from roughly 2pm. My days are not set in stone yet but it will more then likely be Monday-Wednesday but I am flexible to do an extra day if needed and once my hours are fully confirmed I can confirm fully. I live in Rathmines but drive so around surrounding areas are fine. I have over 15 years babysitting/childcare experience including working with newborns all the way up to teenagers as well as newborn twins. I am kind, caring, patient and loving. I make sure to treat all children with respect and as equals. My passion is children hence my profession and I adore my job. I love reading to children, playing games, dress up, the list goes on and of course there is always time for just chilling out and allowing for cuddles if they so want. I have excellent references on request. Regards Sarah

re : Afternoon Part-Time Montessori Teacher Available           reply
26/07/2017 23:43 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for an afterschool childminder for a 5 and 9 years old
For Blackrock from Mondsy to Friday. You can contact me if interested. Thanks.

29/07/2017 19:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m looking for an afternoon childminder from school starts back 2:30 - 6:30 Mon-Friday. One evening (Wed / Thurs to 8:00). Two boys 8, 12, I live in Terenure minding in their home.
Will you message me it that might suit? Thank you :-)

29/07/2017 19:50 - Dublin South Childminders
No longer available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;