Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Care Maynooth

re... : Afterschool Care Maynooth           reply
16/01/2014 18:52 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello My name is Eileen.I saw your reply to an ad on Schooldays.Im an experienced childminder living in Maynooth also a car owner I would be very interested in the position.With kind regards Eileen.

re : Afterschool Care Maynooth           reply
16/01/2014 18:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
my daughter(5 in february) is in preschool in maynooth which finishes as 11:45am every day. She attends an aftershool service with her big sister also in maynooth and I´m looking for someone to collect her from preschool and mind her for a while then drop her in the aftershool for 2:40pm. I wouldnt consider moving them from their current aftershool as they love it. This is up until the end of the academic year as shell be in junior infants in september and the aftershool service will collect her from the school then. Would this type of arrangement suit you? Have you got a full driving licence?
Thanks
Richard

Afterschool Care Maynooth           reply
14/01/2014 18:14 - Kildare Childminders
Kind, caring and responsible mum of 2 school going children offering afterschool care in Maynooth. Happy to do school pick-ups and drops-offs if needed. Can also provide homework help and healthy meals.
If interested please send a PM!
Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;