Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Childminder required from Mid-Jan, D6W

Afterschool Childminder required from Mid-Jan, D6W           reply
25/11/2015 11:26 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, energetic childminder required to mind two school going children (9yrs & 11yrs old) and required to do some light housework. Hours are 2.30pm-5.30pm 4 afternoons a week (Not required on Tuesday´s).Please get in touch if you think this might suit you.

re : Afterschool Childminder required from Mid-Jan, D6W           reply
03/12/2015 22:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
My name is Stacey, I´m 27 and living in Walkinstown. Ive finishing up my creche job in Rathmines on Friday, Ive been there for 2.5 years. I am leaving as I have been offered a job in A School as a Special Needs Assistant which I finish every day at the latest. I have plenty of experience of working with children of all ages. I very funny loving and caring and love sports. I´ve always worked with kids.
Hope to hear from you,
Stacey

01/01/2016 12:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Barbara i live in walkinstown i would be interested in minding your two children i have two grandchildren the same age .I also have my own car if you would like to contact me my number is 0868455143 or by e-mail BarbaraJudge1958@gmail.com regards Barbara

05/12/2015 12:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there my name is Veronica, I saw that you need a childminder for January and i would be very happy to help.
I can send you my cv, just let me know your email, or if you want contact me my number is 0899530321, email veronicafs878@gmail.com.
Many thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;