Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Childminder wanted D14

Afterschool Childminder wanted D14           reply
24/08/2017 14:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, we are seeking an experienced childminder to collect our 3 children from school and mind them in our home each weekday afternoon. The school is located in D14 and is less than 10 minutes walk from our house. The children will need a snack / light lunch then homework. Then they are free to play - ideally outside weather permitting. Then the childminder will finish preparing dinner and any help with the tidy up. Hours are 230pm to 630pm weekdays. Must have references. Own car & licence desired but not absolutely essential. Immediate start, thanks.

re : Afterschool Childminder wanted D14           reply
24/08/2017 17:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
If you would consider a positive mature male carer for this role please pm. I have all the relevant experience with both ( adult) care for ten years and now three years part time with children. I have just finished a full time days care role including babysitting at short notice and illness cover for a lovely professional family in Sandyford twin boy and girl. Kids on holiday and then afterschool so I am available to discuss.
Excellent references character references including barnardos garda vetted pediatric first aid qualified and hold a current full clean Irish driving licence. I am based in Terenure.
Kind regards
Martin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;