Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool In Annacotty

Afterschool In Annacotty           reply
07/09/2013 10:38 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Mum available for afterschool care in Annacotty. Have my own children in Lisnagry School, so do a pick up at 2 and at 3 there. Available to drop in the morning also if needed. Provide a , safe, happy, home from home environment, help with homework, provide good dinners etc. 3 years experience in minding children afterschool. Have also minded babies in the past before this.

re... : Afterschool In Annacotty           reply
31/10/2013 22:41 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Tina Shanahan I am 23 years old and live in limerick.
I currently work in a crèche have have done so for 4 years and before working in the crèche I was in college in limerick college of further education for 2 years. I have level 5 and 6 in childcare and after school provisions done .
I have a full driving licence and have done so for 6 years with no accidents .
If you would like to call me to set up an interview or just even ask me a few questions fell free , I have excellent references from both the crèche and child minding jobs out side of work .
You can call me on 0851424975.
Thank you
Tina SHanahan .

re : Afterschool In Annacotty           reply
11/10/2013 17:59 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi there
Would you consider taking a 16 month old full-time? Initially it would only be until the end of January.
Thanks,
Olivia

re... : Afterschool In Annacotty           reply
17/11/2013 15:21 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Olivia,
I just saw your post and I said I´d get in contact :D
I have three years child minding experience and I am currently looking for new employment. I have looked after three kids in their own home for the last three years. I am very flexible and always try to work to the family´s needs. I have references and also have my own transport. I am happy to mind kids in their own home or in my own home, whichever suits. I can be contacted on 0871403304 if you need any more information. I really look forward to hearing from you :D
Tracy Hayes

discussion forum terms & conditions

;