Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool Minder required Rush Co.Dublin

re : Afterschool Minder required Rush Co.Dublin           reply
11/01/2017 18:57 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello. I´m avaliable live out if you want. =)

re... : Afterschool Minder required Rush Co.Dublin           reply
11/01/2017 18:02 - Dublin North Childminders
Thank you for the reply-we do not currently require an au pair,just a part time position.Many thanks

11/01/2017 13:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello family, I´m a Brazilian psychologist... I have been working as an au pair here in Ireland since I got here in March 2015. I worked with two lovely families. Both families can give references. I gained a lot of experience here while working with children between the ages of two months and seven years old. I worked as a psychologist in Brazil before coming to Ireland. I really love kids and working with them to see how amazing they can become :) While studying in college I did a placement at a creche. I have two nephews that I love so much and always took care of them. One has autism and he is very clever... When I was in college, I also worked as a Nanny... I had many children as clients when I worked as a psychologist I´m very funny, energetic and kind with the children and I learn quickly the activities/jobs that the family want me to do with the kids... :) I attend college daily in the mornings so am available to work after 1:30pm. After July, I will be available full time. I´m looking for a live in position, but would suits me live out too if we agree... My e-mail is tatiana.aupair@hotmail.com. My phone/whatsapp 083-4656140 Thank you for your time, Tatiana

14/01/2017 20:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m a childminder with lots of exp I would be interested in the position if your still looking for someone I have sent you a pm.

13/01/2017 15:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m available do par time few mornings after school runs.I minded 2 girls 11/8 .did homework for younger girl needed help.snacks etc.finished x.mass as their circumstances change. Good references /phone numbers. Garda vetted.an drive.regards Eileen.pm if interested .could meet up.

Afterschool Minder required Rush Co.Dublin           reply
11/01/2017 10:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Afterschool minder required for 2 children aged 11 and 8 in Rush,Co.Dublin.5 days per week approximately 4 hours per day.The location of the school requires a car owner.Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;