Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool care Skerries area

re : Afterschool care Skerries area           reply
06/08/2014 19:13 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ursula i saw your ad i was wondering if you would be interested in a pre /after school hrs i have a lovely family in Skerries seeking a childminder can i ask do you have any childcare qualifications ? Please contact me claire and my service is Nanny/ babysitting service Tiny Tots .My num is 0862360691

Afterschool care Skerries area           reply
03/08/2014 08:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am mature, experienced and responsible lady available to pick up your child/children from St Patrick´s school and take care of them in my house. I provide dinner, snacks, games and assisting with homework. I am First Aid trained and Garda vetted with many years experienced working with special needs and disabled children as well. I am available five days a week plus i can take care of your child during weekends or evenings if needed. Kids like me as I am warm and friendly, very positive person. Get in touch to have a chat about your requirements. Thank you for reading. Ursula

re : Afterschool care Skerries area           reply
11/12/2015 06:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ursula
I saw this post you put up last year and wondered if you are still available. I live in Kelly´s Bay and I´m looking for a childminder for my two children aged 5 and almost 9 (both in St.Patricks school).
I work 3 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I need to get the 8am train so would need them minded from 7.45am and afterschool until 6pm (I am never late, always on the 5.15pm train home).
Just wondered if you by any chance are available or if not would you know anyone in the Skerries area who might be interested. I am looking for someone long term as my job and working days will never change. My number is 086-8942118.
Regards, Ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;