Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool care required Hunstown

re : Afterschool care required Hunstown           reply
04/02/2015 15:10 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi. I was wondering if the position is still available. I am a mother of a grown up family living in hunstown area. My grandaughter lives on the same road and is also 7. There are alot of children that age around me. I have child minding experience and can supply excellent references. I can be contacted on 0831695806. Thanking you Michele

02/02/2015 14:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Paula my name is Teresa. I am an experienced childminder and am very interested in this position. I have 3 school going children two of whom are twin girls age 9 and go to huntstown school. My older boy is 13 and goes to hartstown secondary. I currently mind one little boy age 3 one to two mornings a week. Please feel free to contact me anytime on 0860605039 or you can pm me for more information. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards Teresa

03/02/2015 23:13 - Dublin West Childminders
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

Afterschool care required Hunstown           reply
02/02/2015 13:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,

I am looking for afterschool care for my 7 year old son. He goes to Huntstown Primary school. I would require him to be brought to school in the morning, collected at 2.30. Dinner and homework done. I will pick him up at 5.30 each day.
I would like to find somewhere that has some kids his age to play with.
Thanks
Paula

discussion forum terms & conditions

;