Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool care required Sandyford/Stepaside area D.18

re : Afterschool care required Sandyford/Stepaside area D.18           reply
02/03/2016 12:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi mature person,would love to look after your littlr girl,has experience,garda vetted,full drivers licence,has great fondness for children,looks after 20 month child from time to time.would love to hear from you 0894532717 or martinaburke27@gmail.com

07/03/2016 10:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, I am interested in minding your 5 year old daughter. I have 3 school going children, 2 boys, almost 5 and almost 8 and a daughter 11.
I live in sandy ford / still organ and my boys go to St Laurences. The pick up there is 1.20 and i could then go for your daughter and mind her at home with my children. I have a large room for the children to play and a large back garden with plenty to do there.
Please let me know if you are still looking as i am very interested. I am also available to cover the easter and mid term holidays. I am around during the summer also on the most part.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Philippa

Afterschool care required Sandyford/Stepaside area D.18           reply
15/02/2016 20:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,

I´m looking for after school care for a beautiful 5 year old little girl in the Stepaside area.

Until now she has been minded with two other little girls by an excellent carer but the minders situation is changing and now looking for alternative care.

I need someone who can collect my little girl from school in Belarmine at 1.30pm and mind her either in the minders own home, or in our home nearby until 6.30pm.

I have a varied work roster but in general I would need the minder to be available from Monday to Thursday, however on one out of five I may require care on a Friday. Care also required during school holidays.

My little girl is very smart, sensitive, sociable, and well behaved. She enjoys stimulation such as books, drawing, colouring, and outdoor play.

I would love to hear from anyone who may be in a position to mind her.

24/02/2016 19:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
My name is Nayara, I am from Brazil and actually work in Dublin 3 in a lovely family. I look after 2 kids 4 and 6 years old. That´s is my adorable experience with kids in Ireland but in Brazil I used to do volunteer work at Orfanato on weekends and I have a sister in Brazil with 8 years old.
I come for study English since May and decided stay more 18 months for study English and Business in Dublin.
If you have some questions please let me know.
Best wishes,
Nayara Lira
nayaralirabarbosa@yahoo.com.br

02/03/2016 11:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there!
My names Sophie Murphy, I am a recent Trinity graduate with myriad experience in childminding (and therefore good references!). I am highly energetic, come equipped with car and full Irish driving license, and am conveniently situated down the road in the Carrickmines/Foxrock region.
My number is 0877865636 if you would like to get in touch.
Best,
SM

02/03/2016 12:14 - Dublin South Childminders
hi mature person,would love to look after your littlr girl,has experience,garda vetted,full drivers licence,has great fondness for children,looks after 20 month child from time to time.would love to hear from you 0894532717 or martinaburke27@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;