Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childcare Rathfarnham from Jan 2023

Afterschool childcare Rathfarnham from Jan 2023           reply
11/10/2022 16:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for childcare either in my own home or in minders home 3 days per week from Jan 2023 ( Tues, Thursday and a 3rd day tbd). I am returning to work from maternity leave and my other 2 children will be in creche full time. It will involve collecting my 6 year old from Edmonstown n.s in Rathfarnham at 1.30 (10 minute walk from our house) until 5.30pm. I would love her to have some additional children to play with but 1:1 care is also fine. I look forward to hearing from you.

re : Afterschool childcare Rathfarnham from Jan 2023           reply
25/10/2022 12:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there , saw your add on schooldays . My name is Sheila Rock , I live in knocklyon , I am a experienced minder and a ex dental nurse . I am looking for part time in the children home . I am interested in the position you have of minding your little boy . I have been on the payroll with the previous employer and would like to stay the stay , I am
A driver of many years , my email is sfrock@gmail .com , if u wish to get in touch with me . Thank you very much . Regards , Sheila Rock

re : Afterschool childcare Rathfarnham from Jan 2023           reply
20/11/2022 20:34 - Dublin South Childminders
My email is Sheilafrock@gmail.com, my last email address was not working , thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;