Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childcare with stay at home mom wanted Malahide (2.30 - 5.30)

Afterschool childcare with stay at home mom wanted Malahide (2.30 - 5.30)           reply
17/07/2018 10:50 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

I am a stay at home mom living in Malahide. Looking for extra help at home (with me) in the afternoon. 2.30pm-5.30pm Mon to Thurs. Flexible on times.

My 2 year old has been recently diagnosed with ASD so any experience with this would be of benefit.

Looking for help with activities, taking to playground etc.

Thanks!

re : Afterschool childcare with stay at home mom wanted Malahide (2.30 - 5.30)           reply
17/07/2018 10:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I would like to express my interest in your job post.I have a very bubbly, caring, loving and patient personality. I am reliable, trustworthy and l am very good at my job.
I have previously worked with both children and adults of all abilities. As you will see in my attached cv I have a QQI level 6 in special needs assisting and fetec level 5 in community care along with many certificates from workshops and other courses such as FirstAid, Epilepsy Ireland, CRC Eating Drinking and Swallowing Clinic, studio 3 Managing Challenging Behavior and many more. I also have experience with sign language, Lamh, Pecks and using communication Devices aswel as toileting and using hoists.
I love the career path I have chosen it is all I have ever wanted to do and I do it with enthusiasm and passion. I am a hard worker and I am always open to learning new things. I am positive that my references will say the same.
If you have any further questions I would be more than happy to answer.
May I ask what isbthe start date you are hoping for?.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Many Thanks,
Stacey.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;