Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childcare worker available in Rush Co. Dublin. Fetac level 5 in childcare and level 6 in special needs assistance. 😃

Afterschool childcare worker available in Rush Co. Dublin. Fetac level 5 in childcare and level 6 in special needs assistance. 😃           reply
03/08/2015 23:56 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Aisling Hickey, I´m 25 and from rush! I am available from September from 1pm for afterschool care. This would include art,homework,games,walks,baking and having fun! I have 4 years experience in primary schools, Montessori´s, play-school and crèches.
I attended Killester College Dublin fulltime for a year to achieve my Fetac Level 5 certificate in Childcare. I received 5 distinctions.
I then gained my level 6 Fetac in special needs assistance with the progressive college of Dublin.
I have been certified also with a distinction in First Aid. I have a level of Basic Irish Leaving certificate. My Garda vetting form is also current.
Throughout First Year in Killester college I completed work experience in St Peters Montessori and gained a lot of valuable experience. During my time at St Peters Montessori. I got to interact positively with the children ages 2 to 5 years of age.
I am currently employed in Rush National School as a special needs assistant. I began work here full time in September 2014.
Previously I worked for over 2 and a half years in the Crescent academy. I have experience in every sector of childcare. I love working with children and always provide a caring happy positive service! From playschool to the pre-playschool room, the toddler room, the baby room and after school care. For any more information send me a PM.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;