Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childminder required Ashbourne

re... : Afterschool childminder required Ashbourne           reply
19/07/2013 10:07 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi Paula,
I know you said that you don´t have any places left but perhaps if somebody drops out you might give me a call or if you know of anybody else that might want to do it cheers mary xx 0863746448 PS. we spoke this morning on facebook :)

re : Afterschool childminder required Ashbourne           reply
26/06/2013 08:53 - Meath Childminders
Hi. My name is Louise and I´m a mammy of two. I´m new to this site so only seeing your message today, perhaps your needs have been met. I´m in Ashbourne up past the rugby club. Our house is on a country road with a large, enclosed back garden and plenty of toys. I´m a calm responsible kind person who gets on well with children. If you fancy having a chat my number is 0863331771.
Kind regards
Louise

01/07/2013 19:47 - Meath Childminders
Hi Mary
Just wondering if you got sorted? If your still looking for a minder, please contact me 085 2315310.
Kind regards
Paula

re... : Afterschool childminder required Ashbourne           reply
23/08/2013 15:58 - Meath Childminders
Hi wondering did you get sorted out I am going to do afterschool from Sept. In Ashbourne.

21/06/2013 13:49 - Meath Childminders
I have over 20 years experiences in minding children I have garda clearances first aid references I live a mile from ratoath and a minle from ashbourne I have a full clean irish licenses with my own car

Afterschool childminder required Ashbourne           reply
21/06/2013 09:35 - Meath Childminders
Hi all, my son is starting in Gaelscoil Na Cille,Ashbourne this September. I need someone to drop him to school in the morning so will be dropped at 8.45am and then afterschool care from 2-5.30pm. Required an experienced, kind, caring individual to provide afterschool meals and help with homework. Please PM if you are interested.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;