Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool childminder required for 3 children in Terenure

Afterschool childminder required for 3 children in Terenure           reply
15/12/2015 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a family with three children 7,9,13 living in Terenure, Dublin. We are looking for a kind, reliable and experienced live out Afterschool childminder to mind the children in our home.

Help will be required for the children doing homework so good english and reading skills would be required, preparation of lunch and light housework.

Hours would be 4/5 afternoons a week from 2:30-5:30, if available 1hr in the morning to bring the youngest child to the school around the corner would be great but not essential.

Support during school holidays would be desirable as would a full clean drivers licence but again not necessary.

We can discuss more details if you are interested.Please send us your CV with references.

As we also have a 2 large dogs ( very tame) please only reply if you are ok with dogs!

Thanks b

re : Afterschool childminder required for 3 children in Terenure           reply
06/02/2016 10:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Agnes and I live in Terenure. I am 28 years old and have 8 years experience minding small kids. I am very patient and easy going person and love to spend time with children. If you are still looking for a childminder please let me know :) my nr: 0862293815
Regards
Agnes

re : Afterschool childminder required for 3 children in Terenure           reply
08/01/2016 12:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Barbara i am grandmother of two i live in walkinstown i would be interested in the job on offer if you like you can ring me on 0868455143
regards Barbara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;