Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool collection and minding in Rathfarnham

Afterschool collection and minding in Rathfarnham           reply
16/04/2018 12:42 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced, fun loving, kind genuine afterschool minder for our daughter from Sept.
Collection will be from Loreto junior school on Grange Road at 1.45pm and minded until 4.15/.30pm in our home or minders own home.
Must have first aid be garda vetted and references.
This will be for 12.5 hours per week for term time only. No summer holidays, mid terms, Easter/Christmas etc.
Look forward to hearing from you.

re : Afterschool collection and minding in Rathfarnham           reply
17/04/2018 17:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Lisa and I have a daughter also in Loretto junior school .
I am currently looking for a child minding job that has the same holidays as the children to .
I live in rathfarnham and would love to arrange to meet up and tell you a little more about myself and discuss childcare .
Looking forward to hearing from you
Lisa

re : Afterschool collection and minding in Rathfarnham           reply
23/04/2018 13:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Archer. I am a Mum of three children and also a childminder. I live in Goatstown and am currently employed by a lovely family in Dun Laoughaire to care for their daughter. As the Mum is a teacher I work term time. The family I work for are expecting a new baby in September but have requested that I remain on with them while the Mum is on maternity leave for the year for the mornings (7.30a.m.to 12 noon ). I would be delighted to be considered to care for your daughter. I absolutely adore children,have a keen interest in child psychology and development. I set up and ran our local Brownie Unit in Dundrum for many years until I passed the reins over when we adopted our last child . My current employers would happily provide a reference and I hold a valid Paediatric First Aid Certificate and full,clean driving licence. My number is 086 8163731 should you wish to discuss the matter further (I really hope you do !) I look forward to hearing from you,
Eileen...

re... : Afterschool collection and minding in Rathfarnham           reply
23/04/2018 14:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Lisa,
Apologies for the delay in getting to you and thanks for replying to our ad.
Just wondering, are you living in Rathfarnham? The hours would be 12.5 to 14 per week, as i work in town and finish at 4pm. It should only take 20mins or thereabouts for me to get back to Rathfarnham.
Pay wise we are looking at €300 per month. If this is something you would be interested in please let me know and then hopefully we could meet. Would you also be looking to mind in your own home? This would also suit us.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;