Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool minder need urgently d14/d16

Afterschool minder need urgently d14/d16           reply
02/10/2017 10:29 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, our current childminder is no longer available & we urgently need a replacement.

Preferably someone who is also minding other children in their own home, available to collect our DD from Loreto Grange Road & watch her until 18:00, Monday to Thursday.

re : Afterschool minder need urgently d14/d16           reply
03/10/2017 07:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Deirdre and I live in Firhouse. I am a mother of three school going children. I have been childminding for the last few years and am very well known in the area. My home is very child friendly and there is plenty to do. I have a full drivers licence so pickups are not a problem. I can get references if you request them also. Thankyou for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Deirdre

05/10/2017 18:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Sent you a pm there re you childcare request.
Thank you

11/10/2017 22:08 - Dublin South Childminders
I was wondering if this position has been filled. If not could you please ring me on 01 4951561.
Am currently collecting two sisters from the Loreto Primary and I live very close to the school.
Have Garda vetting, First Aid, many other child related courses, non smoker, insurance for house and car and do drama, music, singing, pottery, all paints and gardening with the children along with park and gallery adventures .
Angie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;