Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool minder required in Malahide, North County Dublin

re... : Afterschool minder required in Malahide, North County Dublin           reply
22/07/2014 18:38 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Thanks for the reply.
We do not want our girls going to the minders house. It works much better for us if they come home.
thanks for your interest though and yes its Pope John Paul school

re : Afterschool minder required in Malahide, North County Dublin           reply
22/07/2014 18:32 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi again, just to say also that i can provide food for lunch and help with the homework.Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Afterschool minder required in Malahide, North County Dublin           reply
22/07/2014 06:45 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for minder to look after our 10 year old daughter after school . Mon-Fri Afternoons only (2.20 - 6pm). We also have a 14 year old daughter who comes home later. The job is collect from school , make lunch , help with homework and tidy up. The most important part is homework help so may suit a teacher who has afternoons free. School is close by, a car is not required.This is a live out job. If you are available in August for a few afternoons - that would be a bonus.

re : Afterschool minder required in Malahide, North County Dublin           reply
22/07/2014 08:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi just saw your ad and am interested. I am available part-time from the end of august to child mind in my own home. I live in malahide beside pope john paul school. Have years of experience minding children. Reference available also. Am a non-smoker. Am kind, caring and reliable. If you think i might suit you please get in touch. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;