Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool minder required_Rathfarnham D14_Sept

Afterschool minder required_Rathfarnham D14_Sept           reply
05/07/2017 12:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Experienced local childminder required, to mind two kids (girl 6 years and boy 8 years) after school from 2.30pm daily, in the kids own home (Rathfarnham). School pick ups are Loreto/St Marys grange road Rathfarnham. (School and home, are all easy walking distance). To do homework, activities, meals and some fun ! (Preferred excellent english, non-smoker, dog lover)

Let me know if you are interested,
Carol

re : Afterschool minder required_Rathfarnham D14_Sept           reply
07/07/2017 22:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
My name is Debora, I am 32 years old, I came to Ireland to improve my English and this is my second time here, I was here for 2 months in 2014. I´m easy going, organized, attentive, caring, responsible, punctual, loving and happy in minding your little one, I like being happy and also making everybody around me happy. I like to read, watch TV shows, travel, run and I also try roller skating. Back in Brazil, I helped my brother raise my niece, she is 9 years old now and I´ve been part of her life since she was born. I´d would also be happy with animals and elderly. I am a a dog lover, I have my dog here with me, his name is Bob :).
I am available for interviews and if you need any further information about me, please, do not hesitate in contact me.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards,
Debora

discussion forum terms & conditions

;