Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Afterschool pickup & homework - Pembroke Montessori

Afterschool pickup & homework - Pembroke Montessori           reply
23/08/2014 12:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I have a small Montessori school on Pembroke Road in Ballsbridge - Pembroke Montessori. I do an afterschool pick-up and homework club. At the moment, I collect from Loreto on the Green and Educate Together, Sandymount. I am willing to go other schools also (so long as the pick-up times don´t clash!)

We have a designated homework room (with no distractions!) so homework can be done in peace and ensures maximum concentration from each child. The homework would be fully supervised, we also address any difficulties and help each child where needed.

I serve a hot meal after homework, which is provided by Little Dinners. They provide, fresh, healthy and nutritious meals for kids.

We do arts & crafts, lots of baking, gardening and also free play. Children need a bit of free play to unwind after school and homework!

We are two St. Nicholas qualified teachers, Sinead and Sally, with first aid & garda vetting. We have all of the appropriate insurance.

If I can give you any more info, don´t hesitate to get in touch. My phone number is 0877901755 or email pembrokemontessori@gmail.com. You can also have a look at my website for further info www.pembrokemontessori.ie..

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Sinead Mitchell

discussion forum terms & conditions

;